- Public Chapter 411 is a law that requires school systems in the state of Tennessee to develop a policy designating an “Open Enrollment” period. Claiborne County Board of Education policy designates 30 days prior to the date students are required to attend the first day of school each year as the Open Enrollment period.
- Open Enrollment for 2022-2023 will open on July 8th at noon. The online form will be linked here on July 8th at noon.
Claiborne Virtual Learning Academy
- Our Claiborne Virtual Learning Academy is accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school years for students in grades 4th through 10th grade. The Claiborne Virtual Learning Academy is a hybrid virtual school providing a physical school building for students to participate in individual and small group instruction and tutoring weekly and daily online instruction.
- The applications can be found online at https://bit.ly/3j9OOkH
Homework Hotline Information:
- Our district takes part in the homework hotline and students can reach a certified teacher for help on assignments between 5 p.m.-9 p.m.
- The phone number is 615-298-6636 to access the homework hotline.
- You can also access the homework hotline at https://www.homeworkhotline.info/
Technology Help Videos:
- How to log into Google and Google Classroom: https://bit.ly/2EOVRwT
- Overview of Google Classroom: https://bit.ly/2DFxam2
- How to Log into Google Account and Email: https://bit.ly/31tjuCS
- How to access Clever: https://bit.ly/2XMoPnZ
- How to upload videos or Photos to Google Classroom from an iPhone: https://bit.ly/2QouWuB
- How to turn in assignments on Google Classroom: https://bit.ly/32KXl3w
- How to check what your child has turned in: https://bit.ly/2YPRRDC
Foundational Literacy Skills Plan:
- The Claiborne County 2022-2023 Foundational Literacy Skill Plan be found here.
- If you have any questions about the 2022-2023 Foundational Literacy Skill Plan, please contact Dr. England at Meagan.England@claibornecsd.org