If a student/staff member tests Positive for Covid:
- They are required to ISOLATE at home for 10 days (Day 0 will be the day symptoms started, or date of the positive test if there are no symptoms).
- They may return on Day 11 and must provide the Positive test result or a Dr.’s excuse.
If a student/staff member has a HOUSEHOLD MEMBER that is positive for Covid:
- They would have to QUARANTINE 10 days from the last day they were exposed to their household member. If they are exposed to that person the entire duration that they are contagious (10 days), Quarantine would begin on day 10.
- Employees that are able to Quarantine separate from the positive case in their home may test on the 5th day after last exposure and return on the 7th day (with proof of Negative provided AND they are not having symptoms) …a mask should be worn through the 10th
EXCEPTIONS to QUARANTINE :
- If you have been fully vaccinated you DO NOT have to Quarantine
- If you have been Covid positive in the las 90 days you DO NOT have to Quarantine
Guidance for Testing:
- Anyone getting tested because of symptoms must wait until the send off test is received before returning to school.
- Antibody Testing is not accepted at this time
All guidelines are subject to change as the CDC and Health Department provides information.