::: DISTANCE LEARNING UPDATES :::
Very Important CHS Information For Distance Learners
Students enrolled as Distance Learners at Claiborne High School may borrow books by contacting the librarian via school Gmail. Requested books can be picked up at the school’s front office on Fridays whenever traditional school is in session. All usual circulation rules apply. The borrowing period is two weeks, and a fine of ten cents per school day is assessed for each book not returned on or before the date due.
Technology Help Videos:
- How to log into Google and Google Classroom: https://bit.ly/2EOVRwT
- Overview of Google Classroom: https://bit.ly/2DFxam2
- How to Log into Google Account and Email: https://bit.ly/31tjuCS
- How to access Clever: https://bit.ly/2XMoPnZ
- How to upload videos or Photos to Google Classroom from an iPhone: https://bit.ly/2QouWuB
- How to turn in assignments on Google Classroom: https://bit.ly/32KXl3w
- How to check what your child has turned in: https://bit.ly/2YPRRDC
Distance Learning Students must undergo Internet Safety. As in the past, all students need to go through the Common Sense Media Lessons regarding internet safety, as do Distance Learning Students.
Choose “For Educators” Tab
Choose “About Digital Citizenship”
Choose: “Get Free Lessons” and choose the age range for your student
Distance Learning meals will be distributed on Fridays from 9:00-10:00 am.
Homework Hotline – 615-298-6636 – Click here for more information!