ACT Test Information.
Test Dates Registration Late Registration Photo Update
Sept 9, 2017 Aug 4, 2017 Aug 5-18, 2017 Sept 1, 2017
Oct 28, 2017 Sept 22, 2017 Sept 23-Oct 6, 2017 Oct 20, 2017
Dec 9, 2017 Nov 3, 2017 Nov 4-17, 2017 Dec 1, 2017
Feb 10, 2018 Jan 12, 2018 Jan 13-19, 2018 Feb 2, 2018
April 14, 2018 March 9, 2018 March 10-23, 2018 April 6, 2018
June 9, 2018 May 4, 2018 May 5-18, 2018 June 1, 2018
July 14, 2018 June 15, 2018 June 16-22, 2018 July 6, 2018
ACT Test Fee: 46.00
Register online at www.actstudent.org .
*Please see your school counselor if you have any questions or need assistance regarding the required ACT Photo Submission.
Juniors and Seniors please see Karen Payne for a possible Fee Waiver
Click on this image to learn more about the ACT Student Champion Award.
Click on this image to learn more about the Kyle William Kiihnl Memorial Scholarship Information.
If you’d like to take the ASVAB test, it will be given at CHS on November 20, 2017. If you’d like to register, please see Mrs. Karen Payne for more details, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark your calendar: our next FAFSA Frenzy date is November 21, 2017 at CHS. If you’d like to make an appointment to get assistance in completing your FAFSA, please email email@example.com. We’ll be making appointments the week of November 6 for those who are interested. Thank you!
VMDAEC Education Scholarship Application form and guidelines for high school or home school seniors graduating in 2018 can be found at www.vmdaec.com or www.co-opliving.com/community/scholarship.htm. The student’s parents or legal guardian must be a member of Powell Valley Electric Cooperative. Application deadline is February 9, 2018.
Are you considering attending ETSU in fall 2018? Please visit this website to apply for scholarships. You should apply by December 15, 2017. http://www.etsu.edu/scholarships/
- Apply for Tennessee Promise by November 1, 2017. https://clipslink.tsac.tn.gov/studentsignon/
- Complete the FAFSA by January 16,2018 to remain eligible for TN Promise. https://fafsa.ed.gov/
- When you complete the FAFSA, make sure you select the 2018-2019 version for completion.
- To search for scholarships, visit this website: https://www.collegefortn.org/open/finaid/scholarshipsGrants
- If you need a guide to write your resume for applications, please refer to this link http://www.mass.edu/gearup/documents/WritingaResume.pdf