Due to Coronavirus concerns, Kindergarten teachers will be utilizing education.com and teachers in grades 1st- 8th will utilize Study Island. Students can access lessons and assignments from the Study Island website via the Students Weblinks page or Pick-up a paper copy at the school’s Cafeteria doors on Thursday from 9:30-11:30 am.
1. Online Option
Kindergarten online learning option instructions:
Instructions to complete online assignments for the week of 3-16-20
- Open education.com/games/play on each device.
- Choose “Sign In With Classroom Code.”
- Enter your unique Classroom Code: KCRTPW
- You will then click on your student’s name.
- On the lower left-hand corner, there will be an assignment link.
- Click on that link and this week’s assignments will be displayed for Math and Reading.
- Once completed it will alert the teacher.
1st-8th Grade Online Learning Option:
Click here to see a short video on how to access the Study Island website.
Students will need their Study Island Login to access their assignments. Most student logins consist of a username: firstlastname and password: lastname. If students are not able to remember their login info please email their teacher. Teacher emails are on the school website.
2. Paper Packet Option
K-8 students who choose to complete assignments on paper must pick-up a paper copy at the school’s gym entrance on Wednesday from 9:30-11:30 am. Packets will be due once students return to a regular school schedule.
Gifted and talented packets are available for pick-up at the Special Education Office for 9:00-12:00 pm on Tuesday.
Bagged lunches are available for school-aged children on Thursday from 9:30-11:30 am at the cafeteria doors.