4-H clubs meet once each month throughout the school year in every school in Claiborne County. Club participation is free and provides opportunities for learning, leadership, and fun. As a Claiborne County 4-H Member, you become part of one of the largest youth organizations in the world!
Lucinda Drummonds, Extension Agent I
1732 Main Street, Suite 4
Tazewell, TN 37879
423-626-3742 Office / 423-626-3423 Fax
firstname.lastname@example.org | claiborne.tennessee.edu
4-H Programs & Contest Rules
- October – Pumpkin Carving Contest
- November – Poster & Public Speaking
- December – Christmas Crafts
- January – Baking & Art Contest
- February – Demonstrations & Presentations
- March – Sewing & Photography
The mission of the Tennessee 4-H Foundation is to create and sustain positive youth development opportunities for 4-H members in Tennessee.