Accelerated Reader (AR) 360
Accelerated Reader is a computer-based program that schools may use to monitor reading practice and progress. It helps teachers guide kids to books that are on kids’ individual reading levels. Kids take short quizzes after reading a book to check if they’ve understood it
LEAPS Program 2020-2021
The overall goal of Lottery for Education: Afterschool Programs (LEAPs) is to provide
Tennessee students with academic enrichment opportunities that reinforce and
complement the regular academic program. All activities must be educationally
Such programs must include:
• Services to students for 15 hours per week;
• Reading skills development and enhancement;
• Math or science skills development and enhancement;
• Academic mentoring or tutorial assistance; and
• Sports or leisure opportunities.
The morning program will be available to students Monday through Friday from 7:00 to 8:00 am. The afternoon program will begin at 3:00 and end at 5:30. Please do not pick up your child until after 4:30. Students must attend at least 3 days a week to be eligible for the program.