LEAP’S Program Starts September 17th
The overall goal of Lottery for Education: Afterschool Programs (LEAPs) is to provide
Tennessee students with academic enrichment opportunities that reinforce and
complement the regular academic program. All activities must be educationally
Such programs must include:
• Services to students for 15 hours per week;
• Reading skills development and enhancement;
• Math or science skills development and enhancement;
• Academic mentoring or tutorial assistance; and
• Sports or leisure opportunities.
The morning program will be available to students Monday through Friday from 7:00 to 8:00 am. The afternoon program will begin at 3:00 and end at 5:30. Please do not pick up your child until after 4:30. Students must attend at least 3 days a week to be eligible for the program.