Time: 3:00-5:30 pm
*Thursday, May 12th is the last day of the After School Program for the 21/22 school year. All students must be picked up no later than 3:30 P.M. for the remainder of the school year.
Site Coordinator: Kim Honeycutt
Springdale is currently accepting applications for our after-school program. A printable application is included below.
After school program: works with the STEAM program. Students enrolled in the program benefit by getting help with homework assignments in the homework labs. They also enjoy physical activities and arts and crafts. Students get served a meal, not just a snack. (Printable menu included below.) The LEAPS parent-student handbook is available by clicking the link below the printable application.
Goals: Improve grades in math, reading, and science; families can become involved in the after-school activities; students will learn and demonstrate decision-making skills leading to a healthier lifestyle.
- Before School must have 2 days a week. Must have 30 days by December 18th
- Students must stay until 4 PM
- Regular school day behavior rules apply
- Students must stay in after school 3 days a week (unless you have an excuse)
- Students participating in a team sport may be in after school, but must stay 3 days a week, including before, during, and after sports season.
- After school is from 3-5:30
Click the link to view the After School cafeteria menu.