- For grades 3 and 4, the science assessment consists of one, 50-minute subpart.
- For grades 5 through 8, the science assessment consists of two subparts (48 minutes and 47 minutes).
- For high school, the Biology and Chemistry assessments consist of one, 75-minute subpart.
- The science assessments will assess the current Tennessee Academic Standards requiring students to demonstrate a deep conceptual understanding of scientific concepts in Life Science, Earth and Space Science, and Physical Science.
- The science assessments have not yet been reworked to include multiple types of questions, but the department plans to redesign the test in future years, which would give it a similar feel to the other TNReady assessments.
- Grades 3-4 Fact Sheet
- Grades 5-8 Fact Sheet
- EOC Fact Sheet
- Testing Times
- Testing Dates
- Assessment Blueprints
- Science Standards